Our users spot problems before we do.
Challenges for: Maintenance & Support Center
Key role/function: IT / System Administrator, Operator, First-line support
We assume that you are in charge of day-to-day maintenance and management of biometric devices/services/applications. The following questions then should sound familiar.
- How do we know that our biometrics are up and running and performing as intended?
- How early are we notified that a biometric device/service/application is down or performing poorly?
- How can we get an instant overview of the condition status of our biometric sites that are geographically wide-spread?
- How can we spot the problems before the user does?
- How can we easily manage the alerts?
- Monitor operational availability and condition status of wide-spread biometric sites from one single point
- Meet agreed Maximum or Mean-Time-To-Recovery by:
- Early detect and eliminate root-cause of failure
- Improved troubleshooting management
- Save time wasted on diagnosing issues
- Reduce downtime, maintenance & operational costs