How do we solve our SLA challenges?
Challenges for: Prime Contractor
Key role/function: CIO, Sales Manager
We assume that you provide your customers with after-sales support and service. Then you should recognize the following questions and challenges:
- How do we know if we meet our Service Level Agreement (SLA) or not? and why?
- How do we measure our SLA? we need to present documented SLA reports to our customer to prove that we hold our promises within the scope that we agreed.
- When a problem occurs, how fast are we able to find out what the root-cause is? How can we minimize the time to recovery?
- Measure, meet and exceed Service Level Agreement
- Present documented SLA performance report to your customer
- Monitor operational availability and condition status of wide-spread biometric sites from one single point
- Meet agreed Maximum or Mean-Time-To-Recovery by:
- Early detect and eliminate root-cause of failure
- Improved troubleshooting management
- Save time wasted on diagnosing issues
- Reduce downtime, maintenance & operational costs
- Provide best possible customer support and user experience