Downtime is not an option.
Challenges for: End-customer
Key role/function: CIO, CSO
We assume that you are using a biometric-based service today or are in the implementation stage of procuring, installing and managing biometrics for your organization. You should then recognize the following questions and challenges:
- What is our Operational Availability requirement?
- How do we measure it? how often? how efficient?
- What is our Maintenance and Support requirement, strategy and budget?
- How can we keep the support in-house while keeping the operating and maintenance cost to a minimum?
- Where can we get the capability to measure our efficiency on Maintenance and Support over time at any time?
Reliability and Security
- How can we approach and maintain maximum Reliability and Security in our biometric applications?
Be proactive. Be relaxed.
We strongly believe in a proactive approach in order to solve a range of operational issues. This not only saves cost but also improves Reliability, Availability and Maintainability; factors that if improved lead to higher overall Security and Usability.
BioUptime will assist you to:
- Minimize Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your biometric investment by reducing downtime and maintenance costs
- Increase biometric uptime and maximize Quality of Service, productivity and user satisfaction
- Improve operational reliability and thereby the total security in your biometric solutions