- BioUptime Presentation (PDF)
- BioUptime Partner Programs (PDF)
- How to Get Started with Integration (PDF)
- Best Practices in Biometrics Performance Monitoring (BPM) Programs (Link): This Best Practices in Biometrics Performance Monitoring, BPM, programs is concerned with the use of standards, methods, processes, frameworks, and IT tools to support end-users’ and businesses’ expectations associated with Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Performance of biometric-based verification and identification systems and applications.
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) in Biometric Applications – Delivering Quality of Service that customer wants (PDF): This white paper explains fundamental basis of RAM in the context of biometrics; it is intended to be used as a guideline on what to consider and how to formulate base requirements and how to evaluate real-world performance metrics in order to support end-user business objectives. We conclude with a list of clear-cut advantages for different type of customers when RAM is seriously taken into account in planning and implementing a management program for biometrics solutions.