Who is an OEM partner?
Companies that embed and sell BioUptime as part of their integrated products or solutions in which BioUptime can simplify operations while cutting cost, downtime and risk.
Objectives, Why Become a Partner
The ultimate goal with all BioUptime partner programs is to create success stories for customers and to increase revenue and profit for our partners and our company.
The types of applications, common in all BioUptime partner programs, are those that 1) are mission-critical 2) have established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with fundamental properties: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Performance. Through this program, partners can reward customers with the tool and training that simplify support, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement. Thus:
- Easily develop several advantages over competitors by creating more values in your offerings
- Gain new opportunities
- Offer your customers a solution with high and fast ROI
- Enjoy a simple and flexible pricing with no hidden fees
- For a full list of Partner Program Features please see table below
- For Flexibility and Compatibility, Scalability and Performance, and Integration Support please see BioUptime tech specs
- For Partner requirements/commitments please see below