Who is an Integrator & Solution Partner?
Major prime contractors and system integrators (Global and Local) who provide, to major customers, holistic solutions and system-level architectures in which BioUptime can play a role in simplifying operations while cutting cost, downtime and risk. We collaborate with them at the technological and strategic level to identify opportunities where BioUptime can create value for a variety of their customers with similar needs.
Objectives, Why Become a Partner
The ultimate goal with all BioUptime partner programs is to create success stories for customers and to increase revenue and profit for our partners and our company.
The types of applications, common in all BioUptime partner programs, are those that 1) are mission-critical 2) have established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with fundamental properties: Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Performance. Through this program, partners can reward customers with the tool and training that simplify support, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement. Thus:
- Easily develop several advantages over competitors (e.g. in RFIs and FRPs)
- Gain new opportunities through clear and compelling value proposition
- Offer your customers a solution with high and fast ROI
- Enjoy a simple and flexible pricing with no hidden fees
- For a full list of Partner Program Features please see table below
- For Flexibility and Compatibility, Scalability and Performance, and Integration Support please see BioUptime tech specs
- For Partner requirements/commitments please see below