Who is a Referral Partner?
A Referral Partner is an existing or a new referral partner who receives a referral fee for engaging with Optimum Biometric Labs on an existing project or by bringing to Optimum Biometric Labs’ knowledge a new customer project within an existing customer. A Referral Partner is not a member of any BioUptime Partner Program.
The objective of the BioUptime Referral Partner Program is to reward and recognize our Referral Partners.
How does it work
- You apply for becoming a BioUptime Referral Partner via our online lead registration form.
- We review and approve your application.
- Our companies sign a Referral Fee Agreement.
- We register and follow your opportunity (sales process).
- You receive payment 45 days after we receive payment from the customer.
The referral fee payments are based on partner commitments in the sales process according to the following list:
- 4% where sell is led by Optimum Biometric Labs. Partner commitments are:
- Enable introduction to key decision makers and to technical staff involved in the decision making process
- Have significant relationship with key decision/technical decision makers to provide intelligence into customer’s priorities
- 8% where sell by Optimum Biometric Labs and Referral Partner (Collaborative). Partner commitments are:
- All commitments from Optimum Biometric Labs-led Selling
- Assist Optimum Biometric Labs with necessary information to respond appropriately to RFI/RFP
- Joint presentation to prospect
- Endorsement and/or design of Optimum Biometric Labs solutions into prospect’s project
- Participate as part of the sales team – regular team communication
- Assist in assessment of all aspects of project requirements
- 12% where sell lead by Referral Partner. Partner commitments are:
- Act as prime contact for the prospect – managing the sales cycle
- Manage quote and RFP submissions
- Negotiate pricing/discounts
- Lead the sales team strategy – regular team communications
The referral fee payment for each opportunity is negotiated and agreed to in advance.
- Referral Partner Program does not apply to BioUptime Partner Programs
- Referral payments are paid based on the net license revenue only and not the professional services related to the opportunity